An account stores your name, email and shipping / billing addresses for future reference. It doesn’t store any sensitive financial information such as credit card numbers.
Problems signing in?
Click on the little person icon in the top menu to sign in. If you're having problems logging into your account, here's a couple of suggestions:
• Check your email address is correct.
• If a message appears that your email is already in use, maybe you were registered on our previous website. If so don't worry - you just need to activate your account on the new site to get back in. As a special bonus you'll get a $10 loyalty reward for activating! Email us if you didn't get an account activation email.
• Check your password. Remember, passwords are case-sensitive. If you've forgotten your password, click the forgot password link next to the sign-in button.
• Already signed up for our newsletter? The newsletter signup process is separate from the shop account - signing up for email news doesn’t automatically register you with the online shop. If you’re having trouble logging in to your account, this could be the reason.
If you’re still having problems, please contact us!
With an account you can:
• Checkout faster - your address is saved, so ordering just takes a few clicks.
• Earn loyalty reward points giving you discounts on future orders
• View and track your orders - log in to check your order status.
• Store multiple shipping addresses - making ordering gifts for friends and family a breeze.
Eternal Creation will treat any individual information collected with respect and confidentiality. Read our privacy statement below for more information.
Join our newsletter to stay in the know about sales, competitions and special offers. The fun-filled Eternal Creation newsletter also includes interesting tidbits, news and events from our Fair Trade Tailoring Centre in the Himalayas. Sign up now for email news and receive a special welcome offer!
Please note: The newsletter signup process is separate from the shop account - signing up for email news doesn’t automatically register you with the online shop.